Every month we nominate a ‘Book of the Month’ as the prize in our monthly prize draw.
In November, our prize is The Odditorium by David Bramwell and Jo Keeling – a playful re-telling of history, told not through the lens of its victors, but through the fascinating stories of a wealth of individuals who, while lesser-known, are no less remarkable. The prize draw is open to all our newsletter subscribers, and a winner will be picked at random from our database at the end of each month.
Sign up to the Chambers mailing list now to be in with a chance of winning. Just scroll down and enter your details in the newsletter field at the bottom of this page.
Chambers Book of the Month Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw to win a copy of the Book of the Month as detailed on the Chambers website. All subscribers to the Chambers e-newsletter will be entered into each prize draw which will be awarded at the end of every month.
- The winner will be selected at random from the eligible subscribers to the Chambers e-newsletter on the first day of each month at [16.00 GMT/BST] in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Company’s decision will be final.
- The winner may see their name posted on the Hodder & Stoughton Ltd, (hereinafter the ’Company’) or Chambers website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw is open to anyone in the UK aged 16 or over except employees of the Company or companies within the same group of companies, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
- The winner will be contacted by email. If the prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of the closing date, a further winner will be chosen.
- The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Chambers Marketing Department, Hodder & Stoughton, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
- The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
- By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Hodder & Stoughton, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.